Phoenix, Ariz. – Recently BookSparks has welcomed over a dozen new and returning Sparks to the family. From #1 New York Times bestsellers to sensational debuts, BookSparks will be providing PR and marketing services to some remarkable authors.
BookSparks is welcoming back Andrea Dunlop (Washington Square Press, February 2018) and her new title She Regrets Nothing, Sara Shepard, author of Pretty Little Lies, and her upcoming, adult fiction release, The Elizas and Jacquelyn Middleton and her next book London, Can You Wait? (Kirkwall Books, October 2017).
As a part of the recent partnership with publisher Flatiron Books, BookSparks is working with Glennon Doyle on the paperback release of Love Warrior and Ali Land, international bestseller, on her thriller Good Me Bad Me.
BookSparks is also welcoming a number of She Writes Press and SparkPress authors:
- Ocean’s Fire by Stacey Tucker (SparkPress, October 2017)
- It Never Ends: Mothering Middle-Aged Daughters by Sandra Butler and Nan Fink Gegen (She Writes Press, October 2017)
- Lost in the Reflecting Pool by Diane Pomerantz (She Writes Press, October 2017)
- Our Grand Finale: A Daughter’s Memoir by Laraine Denny Burrell (She Writes Press, October 2017)
- You Can’t Buy Love Like That: Growing Up Gay in the Sixties by Carol E. Anderson (She Writes Press, October 2017)
- Nightingale Tales by Lynn Dow (She Writes Press, October 2017)
Also joining the Spark family recently is Jamie Beck, author of Before I Knew (Montlake Romance, August 2017), Jamie Raintree, author of Perfectly Undone (Graydon House, October 2017) and Quiet the Rage by R.W. Burke.
These amazing authors join a collection of nearly 400 clients whose stories have been brought to market by BookSparks.