For the third year, She Writes University is back with a stellar Fall 2019 lineup of bestselling and award-winning authors. She Writes University is the only online webinar-based writing program backed by a community of nearly 33,000 women writers through SheWrites.com. The Fall 2019 semester is presented in partnership with Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books, a witty and engaging podcast where host Zibby Owens interviews your favorite authors about the stories behind their stories.
The Fall 2019 instructor lineup features:
- Taylor Jenkins Reid sharing the research process that produced her most recent best-sellers, The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugoand Daisy Jones and The Six, a Reese Witherspoon/Hello Sunshine book pick
- Rebecca Makkai tackling the subject of writing outside your own experiences, based on her experience writing The Great Believers
- Claire Bidwell Smith teaching on “how to write your best memoir” by accessing your story
- Lisa See sharing 20 lessons she has learned through 20 years of writing, including cutting to the bone, finding inspiration and more
- Wendy Walker exploring the nuts and bolts of writing a thriller that gets Hollywood’s attention
- Vanessa Hua taking a deep dive into creating settings that connect readers to characters
- Courtney Maum sharing the “secret life of queries” and walking students through how to get past the publishing gatekeepers
- Kelly Corrigan taking students through the valuable lessons she learned from her runaway bestseller The Middle Place
She Writes University classes are delivered as two-hour online webinars featuring instruction, writing exercises and live Q&A that students can view live or watch the recording at their leisure. These classes are available for purchase for a limited time only. Classes kick-off on Sept. 17, 2019, with Taylor Jenkins Reid. Early bird savings on these classes end on Sept. 1 and include:
- Individual classes for only $85/class (regular price: $99)
- 8-class semester bundles for $500 (regular price: $700)
- An extra 20% off savings for all Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podcast subscribers
Learn more and register at www.shewritesuniversity.com/fall2019.
About Our Partner
Zibby Owens hosts the Webby-nominated popular podcast, “Moms Don’t Have to Time to Read Books.” Zibby has conversations with writers of all types so busy people (like moms!) can listen in and get the inside scoop on fantastic books, articles and more.